If you have benefited our recent look at bankruptcy and family law, then look through the following list of websites for additional information and advice.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is the largest consumer advocacy agency in the country. Their website explains car repossessions as well as illegal creditor harassment.
- Illinois residents interested in learning about how their divorce proceedings can affect their bankruptcy filings should read this Illinois Bar Journal article penned by Dixon & Johnson attorneys.
- The federal Making Home Affordable website shows a number of different programs available to U.S. homeowners who want to lower their monthly mortgage payment.
- In 2005, congress reformed the nation’s bankruptcy code in a number of significant ways. CCH.com explains these legal developments.
- Are you going through a divorce and want to brush up on your knowledge of legal terms associated with family law? Read the American Bar Association booklet on the subject.
The Belleville bankruptcy attorneys at Dixon & Johnston, P.C. are skilled at helping clients all over the St. Louis area with their bankruptcy, foreclosure, family law, and social security issues. If you want to discuss your legal issue with a member of our legal team, call (618) 233-1103 to schedule a free case evaluation.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.