If you are being foreclosed upon, it may not be over yet. Learn more about what you can do to potentially stop foreclosure with the following links. To speak with a foreclosure attorney in Belleville about your situation, contact Dixon & Johnston, P.C. at (618) 233-1103.
- Would you like to know how you can stop foreclosure? Forbes.com published an interesting article on the topic.
- The Washington Post predicts that foreclosure rates are going to continue increasing during the remainder of 2012. Click through to learn what it means for you.
- Homeowners looking to avoid foreclosure should look through the list of federal government programs compiled by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- BusinessWeek.com reports that overall foreclosure rates in the U.S. are on the rise in large cities following the April 2012 foreclosure fraud settlement.
- Older Americans are at high risk for losing their home to foreclosure. AARP researched the housing instability of the older population.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.